Vhi Healthcare have announced that there will be a price increase on one scheme 'PMI 08 11' on the 1st of February 2021.
PMI 08 11 wil incresae from €1289.43 per adult to €1356.45 and from €315.22 per child to €329.41. Young Adult rates will also increase on the plan.
Vhi Healthcare have also announced the following benefit changes to 'PMI 26 12':
- The General Practitioner benefit has been increased to 30 visits X €30
- Alternative & Complementary therapies have both been increased to 30 combined visits X €30
- A Child Developmental Assessment Benefit has been added to the plan providing a benefit of €250 per lifetime
- A Psychotherapy & Counselling benefit has been added to the plan providing 7 visits x €45
- The Female & Male Screening benefit has been removed from the plan
- The Vhi SwiftCare MIU benefit has been removed from the plan
- The Employee Assistance Programme benefit has been removed from the plan
The above changes will apply to all new and renwing customers as of 01.02.2021